The Introduction of Curley.

Go down

The Introduction of Curley.

Post  Curley on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:38 pm

~~~~~~~~~~Callings~~~~~~~~~~

Given Name: Nathan.

Surname: Seery.

Nickname: Curley.

In-Game Name: ^1<75th^4ARR^1>^0Curley^6.

~~~~~~~~~~Location~~~~~~~~~~

State//Territory: Queensland.

City: Gold Coast.

~~~~~~~~~~Weapon Kit~~~~~~~~~~

Primary Weapon: Intervention.

Primary Attachment: FMJ//None (Depending if it is a scrim or not)

Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle (Silver)

Secondary Attachment: FMJ//None (Depending if it is a scrim or not)

Secondary Grenade: Smoke.

Perk 1: Sleight of Hand Pro.

Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro.

Perk 3: Ninja Pro.

Camo: None//Woodland (Depending on conditions)

~~~~~~~~~~Questionnaire~~~~~~~~~~

What are your favorite game mode(s)?

Search and Destroy//Domination.

What are your favorite map(s)?

\\Backlot\\Crash\\Highrise//Karachi//Skidrow//

What are the previous clan's you have been apart of.

Modern Warfare:
Airborne Ghost Soldiers (AGS)

Modern Warfare 2:

excessuM Gaming (xsM#)

75th Airborne Ranger Regiment (<75thARR>)

Counter-Strike Source:

xDream` (xD`)

Aus Gun Game (AGG)

How long have you been gaming for?

Ever since I can remember I have been playing computer games. Back in the good ol' days I would play my Nintendo 64 with my best mates, we would battle it out on Mario Part and similar titles. When I got a little bit older I received my 1st personal computer, it was a Toshiba 1410. Because it had more powerful technology then my little Nintendo system, I could play games such as the GTA Series and the Halo Series. Now a few years on I bought my own computer specified to the gaming scene. I built it from the ground up with my own spare time and money. From there on in I have been competitively gaming in the eSport scene and well that’s where I'm at, for the mean while.

How confident are you in working with other people?

I'm a pretty decent team player. But also at the same time if my team is s*** I usually tend to walk of and do my own thing. Take for example I'm playing Search and Destroy publicly, now the team I'm on is making noise (basically drawing attention) I will stand back and go in a different direction while the enemy gets closer to my Allies. Come to think bout it that is a team work, in a sense that their a distraction while I take out the enemy as they will move towards the noise and their for win the round. Yet on the other hand if I happen to stay with the team I will most likely be killed resulting a loss. Also if my team, lets say in a scrim (and this has happened on many occasions) they will get frustrated and either leave the match or just stop playing. This is not how I behave, I will stay until the game is over. Win or loose we are all here to play together as a team, and that is the way I see it. ^_^

Any other information we should know about or why we should recruit you?

I will only join <75thARR> If my demands are fully met without implications from members withing <75thARR> or member's of the CyberGamer community. Firstly, <75thARR> should change it's name to "<75thARR> Team CurleyIsAwesome". Secondly, D4rk learn how to spell and use propper grammar, also you should never be allowed to use a sniper rifle in public games, scrims or wars and shall always be known as a cheater for using a secondary instead of a sniper in previous sniper matches. Thirdly, Diablos should be slapped in the face by Bec (of course) for being a kill stealing w***** \ô.ô/ and well as for his blatant red boxes all over his screen. Finally (this is the most important demand and I will not join <75thARR> Team CurleyIsAwesome unless this demand and all previous demands are met too there full extent) I want a Japanese trained Chimpanzee to bring me... (while it rides a tricycle and balances a plate of food on it's head at the same time playing a tune with a Harmonica in it's mouth) a big plate of Russian Chocolate Prawns with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce. My demands have been made. If there is a failure for these demands to be met, well you shall all be... team killed by Curley's 1337 snipering skills. Thank you for your time and for reading this. By the way, you and all other readers especially D4rk, Bec and Diablos should completely and totally disregard what ever you have just read and live on with there life's.

Also I too like cookies and... and...
Wink come here kiddies. I want to show you my really big, strong and UN-handable... Intervention YAY.
Now do a 360 and walk away \O_O/ ---> \0 ---> \O_O/ ---> O/ ---> \O_O/

Curley

View user profile http://tinyurl.com/Curleys-Cyber-Gamer-Profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Introduction of Curley.

Post  D4rk on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Curley wrote: By the way, you and all other readers especially D4rk, Bec and Diablos should completely and totally disregard what ever you have just read and live on with there life's.

[/font]

we allways ignore you any way curly =D should be used to it by now Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________

D4rk
Admin

View user profile http://75tharr.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Curley on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:20 pm

xD
Curley

Back to top Go down

Post  BuffyBec on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Curley wrote:Thirdly, Diablos should be slapped in the face by Bec (of course) for being a kill

HAHAHAHA

AW I LOVE BEING MENTIONED IN POSTS MAKES ME HAPPY.

___________________________________________________________________________________

In the end we're all just chalklines on the concrete
Drawn only to be washed away
For the time that I've been given
I am what I am.
BuffyBec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curley on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Teeheehee.
Curley