75thARR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75thARR Conduct

2 posters

Go down

75thARR Conduct Empty 75thARR Conduct

Post  Diablos Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Hey Guys,

Ive been thinking alot about behavour influencing reputation as of late and have deemed to neccasary to introduce at this time a relaxed set of rules;

No Tubes
No Thumpers
No Launchers directed at enemy players
NO TKING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IN ANY GAME MODE unless its a private match and its prearranged and agreed up by all participating players.
NO AKIMBO G18's

Courtesy Rule set
No Trolling - Shit Stirring in lobbies/games (unless its amongst ourselves ;D)
Try to be polite where possible Very Happy

Please try to avoid this where possible, I understand some matches are stupid in which the whole enemy team is tubing, then go for it. Im sick of being taunted and called a tubing clan/G18 clan (I play 70+ hours per week), Lets try to pick it up a little bit.

The whole idea of a clan is to be a gaming/advice family. We all get along well and would like to think enjoy the time we spend gaming together (i know i do), The tag is a fundamental piece of who we are and what we are trying to achieve... Please wear the tag with pride and respect what it stands for and what it means to me. I GREATLY appreciate every player in the clan and what variety of skills they contribute to make us who we are today.

If you could please give this further thought and leave your feedback below, or PM me on steam. id like this to be open for discussion...

Diablos
Diablos
Diablos
Admin

Back to top Go down

75thARR Conduct Empty Re: 75thARR Conduct

Post  Curley Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 am

Naww poor Diablos cant use his Akimbo G-18 Sad

^_^ lul never used that shit aye ++ only ever used Copycat.

These rules easy as for me to follow.
Curley
Curley

http://tinyurl.com/Curleys-Cyber-Gamer-Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curley Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:10 am

I'm learning heaps now. Starting to get a feel for this "Pro gaming scene" feels good. Just wish there was a dedi server for mw2 or at least a CG Dedi held.
Curley
Curley

http://tinyurl.com/Curleys-Cyber-Gamer-Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down