75thARR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit Of History - 75thARR - For all you Nubz

3 posters

Go down

Bit Of History - 75thARR - For all you Nubz Empty Bit Of History - 75thARR - For all you Nubz

Post  Diablos Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Guys,

HISTORY OF 75th ARR

I was originally part of a crew known as (S.I.G) - Sergeants in Arms.. The crew disbanded as the founder and key players left CoD MW2 when BF:BC2 launched.

I played solo for a while with different clans I had befriended over the months and felt none of their long term attitudes were for me, nor did I feel I had a place within any of their clans.

So at work one day I thought I'd make my own clan.. I knew my primary kit was fast and silent, allowing me to infiltrate enemy spawns and camp out large kill streaks for the win. Kit was as follows;

UMP w/ Silencer
Spas12 w/ Foregrip
Semtex / Flash

Marathon Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro / Ninja Pro

Martydom

I've always admired the way Air-Borne Rangers para-drop from low altitudes, at tremendous speeds behind enemy lines undetected and unleash hell. which reminded me of my game style. So I adopted the name <75thARR> Diablos.

Arsonist was my old second in command and 75thARR was born. Before long players were asking to be trialled for 75thARR, at that point in time we were a casual clan, and just allowed players to tag up. After a while I began discussing things with Arsonist and we decided to take the clan to a competitive level. We purged EVERYONE from the clan and slowly bought on strong players.

The Clan was registered on CyberGamer.com.au in Mid May and entered the Dom ladder Season 2 at #153. After winning 6 consecutive matches and having 0 losses (at time of writing) we were ranked #6. Looking back this is a hell of an achievement and I cannot thank each and every 75th Member enough for their individual and team contributions.

Gonzo was our first longterm recruit followed by D4rk and a long list of others. For the contributions D4rk made to our clan he was quickly promoted to second in command.

Guys we have come a long way together, We are strong and threatening team. LETS TAKE IT TO A NEW LEVEL.... #1 CG DOM + SND!! ><

Diablos
Diablos
Diablos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bit Of History - 75thARR - For all you Nubz Empty Re: Bit Of History - 75thARR - For all you Nubz

Post  Curley Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:12 am

Nice man. WOO SnD I'm willing to help take it to a new level in SnD :DD
Curley
Curley

http://tinyurl.com/Curleys-Cyber-Gamer-Profile

Back to top Go down

Bit Of History - 75thARR - For all you Nubz Empty AND THEN BUFFYBEC CAME ALONG

Post  BuffyBec Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:01 pm

And then the whole world wanted to join cause shes so rad and Diablos smells.

Very Happy

NAH MY PART OF STORY KK.

I was orginally in [MVP]. Diablos knew a few of them and decided he wanted me in 75th.
After nagging me like hell to join, I finally make up my mind and joined 75th.
Then MVP called me names and pissed me off.
75th are like a family to me.
So I love you all. Smile
BuffyBec
BuffyBec

Back to top Go down

Bit Of History - 75thARR - For all you Nubz Empty And then... And then... Curley came along and saved the day. ^_^

Post  Curley Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 pm

So I was in a few clans from time to time when I finally got into Excessum Gaming. (xsM#)
Well that clan didn't turn out to well as the Leader at the time "Pattherat" raged at people, possible "hacking" and going against the rules. Al tho I think xsM# kind of did deserve that due to the fact they were accepting random little kids off the street. Never the less the leader removed xsM# from the CGo ladder and everyone went there own ways. Later on my name soon became "??|Curley" and Diablos (on of the players I have been playing for quite some time) said "hey Curley you looking for a new clan" and with some talking <75thARR> became my new family. I love it here. People are nice yet naughty at the same time *cough Bec cough* and we know how to have fun yet at the same time kick some ass.
Curley
Curley

http://tinyurl.com/Curleys-Cyber-Gamer-Profile

Back to top Go down

Bit Of History - 75thARR - For all you Nubz Empty Re: Bit Of History - 75thARR - For all you Nubz

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down